Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

Amazing.

Alvin's work was EPIC!

Ge.ne.sis Ge.ne.sis

Best browser RPG EVER

Best rpg I've ever played. If you beat the holy egg and use that to warp, you unlock the Hanged man and a lot of other upgrades.

For beating Tale Memory, don't trust the youtube guys. My computer had a bug in which Nera had 4 magic, so I soulbonded Death to Nera and did way better than all walkthroughs I've seen so far.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Great!

This game is just amazing. The music choice was perfect, the plot was original and haunting.

I hope to see more of your games in the future.

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Great!

All the guns were glitch free and balanced. I only wish that you could have added things like lasers and alien blasters. maybe swords and grenades. space doom cannons. I see this becoming an awesome series, good work!

Losing Identity Losing Identity

Nice!

I liked this piece, it is generally dark and moody, but the changing tempo and mood swings make it interesting. The intro is calm but slightly disturbed, and the seque into the second, darker portion is smooth. However, some of the melodies are abandoned too quickly to register, for example the change at 00:51. It was fun and upbeat, something I enjoyed, but it was over in about ten seconds and the melody was quickly forgotten. That melody would be nice if it were repeated once or twice, so that the section does not seem so out of place and random. There are a few mistakes, or awkward moments such as 00:30, which are distracting. The softer, wistful parts in the middle and the end I liked a lot. I picture rain falling at dusk around a teen in a wheatfield somewhere.

Overall a very smooth, well played song, but I'd like it more if each section was longer, and the melodies were clearer. One of the better acoustic songs I've heard on Newgrounds. 5/5.

chara89 responds:

Thank you so much for giving me a real critique!
I don't get many chances to play in front of real people so any feedback helps me improve my playing. I will take your word into account and work on the song more.

- The Final Day - - The Final Day -

Great!

Though it would be great with lyrics, something to explain the rocket and crashing sounds. I think it would be great as a loop, sans the sound effects.

sensarchux responds:

That was exactly my thought, but the lyrics did not work out my voice did not work =P! of course that was before I owned a professional microphone, so things might be different now.
Plus I have to find the save file if it still exists so I can edit.

- Thanks for the comment! XD

[RM] - Starry Sky [RM] - Starry Sky

Trance win.

This is one of the best techno pieces I have heard on Newgrounds - I like the how the energetic piano mixes with the electronica instrument at the beginning, and the bass beat and trumpet thing make it a very versatile piece of music. I can imagine this used for parties, background music, ect. 5/5, 10/10.

Randomizor responds: